Ambaurora Communications (”Ambaurora Communications”, ”we”, ”us”) is committed to protecting the privacy, integrity and security of your personal data. This Privacy Notice sets out the types of personal data we collect, how we collect and process that information, how we may share it with third parties in relation to the services Ambaurora Communications provide, as well as certain rights and options that you have in this respect.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Ambaurora Communications is the legal entity which is the controller and therefor responsible for the lawful processing of personal data collected. Ambaurora Communications owns and operates the web site www.ambaurora.se
Personal data that we collect from you
Primarily, Ambaurora Communications only collect personal data from you when you contact us. We collect data such as your name and your contact information such as your phone number, your e-mail address and, if provided by you, your physical address. During some work processes when further information is needed in order for Ambaurora Communications to provide its services, additional research might be conducted and information relevant for an upcoming assignment might be saved for business purposes.
Ambaurora Communications may collect and process the following data from you
- Identity and contact information, including your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number
- Business related information, including information provided by the course of the contractual or client relationship between you and your organisation and Ambaurora Communications, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you or your organisation, and other personal data concerning why you contracted us
- Preferences in receiving information: for example by signing up for updates from ambaurora.se/blog we will collect your name and e-mail address
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data under the following circumstances:
- When you or your organisation seek communications advice, or other professional services from us
- When you or your organisation provides, or offer to provide, services or products to us
- When you correspond with us by e-mail or other electronically or physical means, or when your correspond directly with us, including conversations with us by phone or face-to-face
- When you and/or your organisation make a request or otherwise interact with www.ambaurora.se. Google Analytics is used for analyzing and improving the experience of the web site www.ambaurora.se and by visiting you may consent to accepting cookies on your computer
How will we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data (only) for the following purposes:
- To provide, administer and correspond communication services or other services or solutions
- To administer and manage communication with you
- To maintain adequate records of you,
- To administer and manage our relationship with you as a participant at courses, seminars or other activities arranged by us
- To administer and manage our relationship with you as a subscriber of our news letters or other informational services concerning services and solutions which is conveyed by us
- To provide you with information and offers related to our services.
The above-mentioned purposes will be processed on one or more of the following legal grounds
- Because it is necessary for us to do so to perform in accordance with a contract between you and us
- Because it is necessary based on our legitimate interests
- Because it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations such as to keep records of our accounting or taxation purposes.
Disclosure and international transfer of your personal data
We may disclose or transfer personal data to parties which process personal data on our behalf in order for us to perform our services, e.g. to providers of IT-services and parties that assist us in administrating our mailings. High levels of security and confidentiality is always considered when transferring your personal data.
We may share you personal data with:
- third parties including service providers we have retained in connection with the communications services we provide
- third parties including the accounting firm that manages our billing and book keeping;
We only collaborate with parties that process personal data within the EU/EEA. To the extent that your personal data will be transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA, not recognised by GDPR as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data, such transfer will be covered by a framework recognised by GDPR and relevant authorities to ensure providing an adequate level of (such as the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses).
We will not keep your personal data longer than what is necessary with regards to the respective purposes of the processing. We will store your personal data for as long as you are a client or for as long as it is necessary in order to determine whether a business relationship is established or not.
Practically, this means that personal data will be sorted out when it is no longer up-to-date or necessary with regards to the purposes for which they were collected or if we have a legal obligation to store the data.
Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we process about you. However, there are exceptions to this right, so that access may be denied if, for example, making the information available to you would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information.
Accuracy: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to let us know by contacting us if any of your personal data is not accurate or has changed since you provided us with it.
Objecting: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data and to ask us to block, erase and/or restrict the processing of your personal data. If you would like us to stop using your personal data, please contact us.
Porting: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
Erasure: You have the right to erase your personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when, among other things, your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Complaints: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority, or to seek a remedy through the courts.
You may, at any time, exercise any of the above rights, by contacting us using the contact information provided in this Privacy Notice. We may require that you provide an appropriate a proof of your identity, e.g. a copy of your ID card, or passport, or any other valid identifying document or service
Links to other websites
In the event that our web site (www.ambaurora.se) includes links to third parties’ websites, webpages, or material published at a third party, please note that these links are for informational purposes only. Due to Ambaurora Communication’s lack of control over such links, we are not liable for any of its content. Ambaurora Communications is not liable for any loss or damages which may occur through a usage of these links.
How to contact us
For more information about our Privacy Notice or if you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
This Privacy Notice is applicable as from May 25th, 2018.